We are recruiting now!
Could you support and care for others and make a difference every day?
Parchment Trust is a local registered charity providing forward-thinking, high-quality day services to people with learning and physical disabilities.
We have immediate opportunities to join our teams in either Hastings, St. Leonards or surrounding areas. A variety of positions are currently available due to service expansion, with guaranteed working hours. Positions currently available include:
· DBS Complex Needs Support Workers
Full Time, Monday to Friday, 35hrs per week (contracted), £11.00 per hour
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Opportunities for career progression
· Generous holiday entitlement
· Pension contributions into an occupational pension scheme
We’re looking for new team members who are:
· Committed to providing excellent support and care
· Energetic and able to keep up with the demands of our active service users
· Self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative
· Able to provide personal care to service users and assist with manual transfers, where necessary
· Flexible and able to work as part of a team
If you are looking for a meaningful job and have an interest in supporting people with Autism, learning and physical disabilities, then please download an application form below.
All roles involve driving a company vehicle, so a driving licence is essential.
Completed forms should be sent to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing date: Wenesday 3rd January 2024
Interview dates: Wednesday 10th to Friday 12th January 2024
We reserve the right to call candidates to interview prior to the closing date.
Please note that a face covering must be worn where the relevant activity has been risk-assessed as requiring face masks to be worn. In order to protect yourself and those vulnerable people around you, we would recommend that you have a Covid-19 vaccination and a flu jab, if you haven’t had one already.