• Data controller: Parchment Trust Limited
• How we collect or obtain information about you:
o when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us)
o from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies
o occasionally, from third parties.
• Information we collect: name, contact details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed and the time when you view them and what you clicked on.
• How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders or requests you place on our website), to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
• Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
• Do we sell your information to third parties: No
• How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, encrypting payments you make on or via our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, only granting access to your information where necessary and Data processed on the website is transferred via HTTPs encrypted connection.
• Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: we will transfer your information outside the European Economic Area if we are required to do so by law. We also rely on third party service providers, who may transfer your data outside the EU on occasion. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place, including EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
• Use of automated decision making and profiling: we do not use automated decision making or profiling.
• Your rights in relation to your information
o to access your information and to receive information about its use
o to have your information corrected and/or completed
o to have your information deleted
o to restrict the use of your information
o to receive your information in a portable format
o to object to the use of your information
o to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
o to complain to a supervisory authority
•Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us.
If you have any queries about any of the information above then please contact our Data Protection Officer: