Friary Gardeners Project Worker
Could you support and care for others and make a difference every day?
When you give care, each day brings something new. Whether you have years of experience or if you are looking for a fresh, rewarding career – we can help you to build on the skills you have.
Parchment Trust is a local registered charity providing forward-thinking, high-quality day services to people with learning and physical disabilities.
We have an opportunity for a project worker to join our Friary Gardeners team based on the Ridge, Hastings. These positions are available due to service expansion and will have guaranteed working hours.
Positions currently available:
· Project Worker - Friary Gardeners Full time, Monday to Friday (37.5hrs per week), £9.60 per hour
· Sociable, daytime working hours, Monday to Friday with occasional plant nursery work on weekends
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Opportunities for career progression
· Generous holiday entitlement
· Pension contributions into an occupational pension scheme
We’re looking for new team members who are:
· Committed to providing excellent support and care
· Energetic and able to keep up with the demands of our active service users
· Enthusiastic individuals able to support service users with 1:1 or in small groups
· Self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative
· Able to provide personal care to service users, where necessary
· Flexible and able to work as part of a team
All roles involve driving a company vehicle, so a full manual driving licence is essential
If you are looking for a meaningful job and have an interest in supporting people with disabilities, then please complete an application form.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing date: Monday 20th June 2022 - 5pm
Interviews: Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th June May 2022
We reserve the right to call candidates to interview prior to the closing date
Download full Job Descriptions and Application Form below:
Please send your completed Application Form and address all enquiries to: -